Step By Step – with Tia
One on One full face makeup application
I’m looking forward to spending a few hours with you on one-on-one full-face application lessons. By the time you complete the course, you will be able to confidently do your own makeup. Perhaps, even apply what you learnt on another face.
We will discuss the details of what you will do, what your goals are, and the end result you’re going to achieve.
This step is divided into two more steps. I’ll actually show you the tricks and techniques, and then you’ll do it yourself.
We’ll review your strengths and practice more on the difficult ones. In the end, you should be confident to DIY
Prior to class
- Show up with no makeup on
- Avoid jewelry; Earings and necklace
- Reschedule if you’re not feeling well
- A 50% deposit is required during the booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- You will also receive a pre-plan package for your class.
- No show, no call, will be charged 100% of the deposit.
- Cancellation within 48, will be charged 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation within 24 hrs, will be charged 100% of the deposit, unless rescheduled.
One On One
Starter – $500
Duration: 2.5 hrs
With this starter-level class, you’ll accomplish and comfortably be able to apply your own Natural every day look.
Intermediate – $800
Duration: 4 hrs
At this level, you’ve already established your basic understanding of your Natural makeup look but want to progress into dramatic makeup application.
Professional – $1000
Duration: 6 hrs
Do you want to become a pro artist? In this one-on-one class, together we’ll go over the basics, types of makeup, and its applications and then progress on to pro techniques.
NOTE: All 3 packages include a certificate of completion and folder with notes
Join for 10% Your First Order
By joining, you become a member of our community where you’ll have special access to tips and techniques.